There are many ways to get involved with Cornerstone Woman.
Our starting premise is that every woman deserves to feel safe and secure in her home, in her body and with her future. But we cannot help abuse women do it without your support, as well as the many companies that we look to as a source of support and therefore, hope. Donations of any size, and support of any nature, make a big difference to our cause because they help us to continue our work.
Our team prides itself on engagement with local communities. We welcome volunteers of all ages and skill levels, individuals or groups, as well as interns who can help us provide the critical services that Cornerstone Woman depend on.
Areas open for volunteer assistance include:
- Events-related services
- Mentorship and counselling
Some of these areas will first require training and mentorship themselves.
Let us know where you feel you’d like to assist by emailing us and we will find a way to make that happen.
1. Buying products from Brandsam and our other partners. BrandSam produces luxury products and a portion of you purchase gets donated to Cornerstone Woman. These products include: mobile products, hair care, make-up, clothing and personal care. Brandsam is passionate about helping others overcome the effects of abuse.
Brandsam is coming soon in 2018!
2. Attend our Events and bring a friend! We have many exciting events planned. Attending Cornerstone Woman events is a great way to support our team, network with other business women and learn more about how we support victims of domestic violence. Funds raised at these events go directly to Cornerstone Woman.
1. Make a once-off donation.
You can EFT a donation of any size as an individual or a corpor ate. If you’d like to make a donation, our banking details are:
Acc: 30 113 4685
Acc Name: Cornerstone Woman
2. Sign a monthly debit order donation form. You might prefer to contribute a small amount monthly instead of making a once-off donation. If you’d like to instate a debit order to make things easier,, please click here to download the Debit Order Authority form, send it back to us and we’ll do the rest.
3. Make an Instant Donation
Educate yourself and become aware of situations around you. When you are aware of human rights concerns, you can spot them happening a mile away! The first step is to educate yourself on how abuse happens, how it is hidden and how it escalates. Knowledge is the key to identifying situations where abuse is occuring. Educating yourself on what solutions exist and are available, you will be better positioned to help someone. finding solutions . Watch videos, visit our Knowledge Base section of the website and share the information with women who need it.
Follow us on Facebook, come to some of our events and speak out about abuse. When light is shone on a problem, more people will seek help and more people will want to help.
Use your QR Code reader on your smartphone to scan here and you can make an instant donation of any amount directly into Cornerstone Woman's bank account through Zapper.
If you have done so, THANK YOU! Please spread the news and get your friends to do the same. Every Rand helps us do the work we do in the very best way.